- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- How Will Your Toronto Experts Waterproof Your Basement?
When you call the Toronto expert at GMS Basement Waterproofing Inc, you’ll want to know exactly what you get when it comes to our basement waterproofing services. Luckily, you don’t have to struggle to find this out. Instead, you can just read on, and the quick guide that follows will tell you what you can […]Read More
- Look Out for These 3 Common Signs of Sump Pump Issues
When water floods your basement, your sump pump will be your first defense against it and the expensive damages it can lead to. This means that, to keep your basement and home in quality shape, you need to keep your sump pump in that same kind of shape. To ensure that your sump pump always […]Read More