- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- What To Know About Foundation Waterproofing In Toronto
Foundation waterproofing is done on the exterior of a Toronto home or building to protect the concrete and basement walls that are below ground level from water penetration. While a concrete foundation may seem like a hard, tough surface, it is actually porous. Don’t be fooled by Toronto foundation waterproofing companies who tell you that you […]Read More
- 3 Common Causes Of Toronto Sump Pump Failure
When the rain starts to come down around your home, the last thing you want to be worrying about is whether or not your home’s sump pump is up to the task of helping you keep your home dry. Much like any other mechanical device, sump pumps fail from time to time, and when they […]Read More